Before hiring a mortgage broker, who could help you purchase the perfect mortgage for your dream house, you want to make sure you ask all questions that will help you know if they are the right person to go with during your mortgage purchasing.
In this blog, GS Mann, one of Calgary’s best mortgage brokers, will list down some questions that you need to ask your mortgage broker before you hire them. But before we go to that, you want to know what a mortgage broker will be doing when you hire them.
Job Duties Of A Mortgage Broker:
- Accomplishes mortgage loan human resource objectives
- Meets mortgage operational standards
- Meets loan financial standards
- Completes loans
- Helps you purchase the right mortgage loan
- Accomplishes bank mission
- Manage paperwork
- Assess the real estate market
- Understand all laws related to house purchasing
- Help you buy the right house
- What Is the Interest Rate and Annual Percentage Rate?
- Which Type of Loan Is Best for You?
- What Is the Interest Rate?
- What Is the Annual Percentage Rate?
- How Much of a Down Payment Is Required?
- What Are All the Costs?
- Can You Get a Loan Rate Lock?
- Is There a Prepayment Penalty?
- Are the Lender Equipped to Approve Loans In-House?
- How Much Time Do You Need to Fund?
- Do You Guarantee On-Time Closings?
- Will You Help In Case Something Goes South?
- Will You Be Available In Case We Have To Ask Something?
- How Do I Qualify For One?
- How Much House Can I Afford?
- How Much Should I Save For A Down Payment?
The questions that we listed above will help you hire the best mortgage broker in your city, but the final decision is yours. We are just here to guide you.
Why GS Mann?
GS Mann is the best mortgage broker and best real estate agent Calgary and neighbouring cities that can help you purchase the best and most affordable mortgage. Our goal has been the same since the beginning, and that is to help you purchase your dream house, and with GS Mann, we will make it happen. To know how we can make the impossible become possible, contact us on the number below!